1. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
The last photo that I took on my phone was when we played the Cavern Club recently. I’m a big Beatles fan and to play at The Cavern has always been a dream of mine (apologies for the picture quality – I’m no David Bailey!)
2. What is your perfect pizza topping?
I’m not too keen on pizza and prefer Indian food but if they did a chicken balti topping then I could be converted! (if anyone from Dominoes is reading this then this I want copyright!)
3. If you could wake up tomorrow as someone else, who would you be and why?
Paul McCartney – to have lived his life and have his memories would be fantastic.
4. Name 3 songs on your playlist?
My taste in music is really varied so it’s impossible to narrow it down to one genre.
I’ve got over 3000 songs on my ipod so to pick just 3 is so difficult! For the sake of this I’ll narrow it down to the 3 most played!
• You Give Love A Bad Name – Bon Jovi (obviously!)
• She Loves You – The Beatles
• Hold The Line – Toto
5. What’s the longest period you have gone without sleep?
Probably when i did my first BJE gigs in Northern Ireland. I’d been awake for about 36 hours straight when I did the first gig. I hadn’t played any of the songs with either Tony or Paul and I’d only been through them once with Stig and Edd. Talk about a baptism of fire! Neadless to say coffee was on tap!
6. What’s the strangest thing a fan has done?
I once had a lady come on stage and put a clothes peg on my shirt collar during a New Year’s Eve gig. I think that it was some kind game that the audience were playing but we never did work out what it was all about.
7. Which famous person would you most like to see play you in a film?
That’s easy – Bon Jovi bass player Hugh McDonald, let’s see how he likes it when the shoe’s on the other foot!
8. Which three people (famous or otherwise) would you most like to invite to a dinner party?
Billy Sheehan (rock bassist and one of my biggest musical influences), Peter Kay to keep everyone entertained and ex-West Bromwich Albion footballer Tony “Bomber” Brown, one of my childhood heroes (no comments about West Brom thank you!)
9. If you were given an elephant, where would you hide it?
An elephant? What about a Tiger? I would hide it in my daughter’s bedroom, it could hide in there for weeks without being found!